Wednesday 16 September 2015

Keep On Dreaming!

In my late 30’s my heart and soul were searching for something that was so real and purposeful in life. I’d always been an Entrepreneur and done very well for myself, but I kept thinking, where is my true purpose in this super short life that we all have. I didn’t want to get into a business that was about selling materials items anymore. I wanted something so solid, so real, and so purposeful, that if I died tomorrow I would have found my calling. A purpose not only for myself but for those who've entered into my life as well. So for a couple of years I searched, and searched, and I threw it out to the universe. I did my goal book and I used technology to find things on google.

Where do I start? All my life I dreamt of working with horses, but I didn’t have a clue how I would do it. I’ve never had an interest in riding lessons, and didn’t have the talent, or gift to train horses. I came across this article in a magazine about Equine Assisted Learning saying that the horses are the teachers, and on top of that, you learn how to build a business with objectively driven programs. I was like, “no way!!” something does exist where I wouldn’t have to start a business from scratch? WOW!! I am so in! 

It's been almost 7 years and I cannot believe a person can be so blessed after working so very hard on their dreams to be able to work with these most magnificent creatures, the horses. PLUS every single time we have a program, the people always have a change because it's the horses telling them what they need to do, versus a person telling them the things they need to change. It's beautifully overwhelming to be a part of helping people, and helping them to be whom they want to be!!



4 comments:

  1. Love it!
    I'm glad I got to know you and the EAL world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh!! Thanks so very much! The feeling is very mutual!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful.... Something I've always dreamed of doing as a Career, can't wait to find out more about your EAL course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall cross paths when your timing is ready. It's beyond the most amazing job in the world for purpose and how real and solid it is. Please don't hesitate to ask anything! Have an amazing day and dream huge!

    ReplyDelete